Personalised Name Gifts
- Special Dates etc
James Lucas Stewart, Born on Sunday 12th June
at 3.26am, Weighing 8lbs 4oz
Oliver Madden, Baby Naming Day 13th March 2011
Imogen Lee Grant, Born 25th October 2009, Baptised
27th February 2011
Aimee Katherine Dolan, Christened on 19th February
Harry James Allan Martin, Born on 8th October
2010, Weighing 10lb 13.5oz, Christened on 27th February 2011
Personalised Name Gifts - Personal Messages
With lots of love on your Christening Day, from
Matt, Aimee and baby Shaun xx
For our Godson on his special day with love from
Uncle John Paul, Auntie Paula, and your cousin's Jack and Ryan xx
Always in our thoughts and in our hearts, love
Susan and Peter
To a special nephew on your christening love Auntie
With all our love and best wishes on your 1st
Birthday, Uncle Derek, Auntie Eva, Mia & George. God bless you
little boy xxx
May all your dreams come true. Love, Donal, Erin,
Georgia & Archie X
Congratulations! Thinking of you all, lots of
love Aunty Anne
Dear Emily, On this special day of your Baptism,
may every blessing be given to you. With all our love Amanda and
With all our love and best wishes on your christening
day from Grandad Joe and Grandma Fiona
To my special godchild I promise to love you and
take care of you always and forever love Auntie Karen x x
Let all your dreams come true, lots of love from
Personalised Cards &
Invitations - Popular Quotes
• A new baby is like the beginning of all
hope, a dream of possibilities.
• Tiny hands, tiny feet...
...there is someone new for you to meet.
Our beautiful daughter
• Sugars and spice and everything nice!
We are proud to announce the birth of our new baby girl!
• Another sweet smile to brighten our day,
another small hand to hold on the way!
• Someone tiny, someone sweet,
we would like for you to meet
• We're tickled pink!
• Someone new to love
• Twinkle, twinkle tiny light,
little eyes that shine so bright,
a precious baby from heaven above,
fills our hearts with so much love.
• We can’t believe she’s finally
here, our love,
our sweetheart, our little dear
• A baby has a special way of adding joy
in every day.
• Babies are such a sweet and nice way to
• A tiny hand to hold, the greatest miracle
to love and know.
• A baby is a flower sent from heaven to
Cards & Invitations
- Bible/Religious Quotes
• 'Behold, children are a heritage from
• 'Every good and perfect gift is from above.'
• 'I have held thee in the palm of my hand.'
• ''And he took the children in his arms,
put his hands on them and blessed them.' Mark 10:16
• 'We prayed for this child and the Lord
has granted us what we asked of him.' 1 Samuel 1:27
• 'This is the Lord's doing; it is marvelous
in our eyes.' Psalm 118:23
• All of God's grace, in one precious face
• Our gift from God
• On this day we place our children in God's
• Ten little fingers, ten little toes, we
thank the Lord for the blessings He bestows.
• Babies are bits of stardust, blown from
the hand of God.