Add To Your WishlistPersonalised Name Frames, Name Prints, Fab Designs
• Price includes the frame!
• Unique, printed frame designs
• Can include the child's name, christening date and church name
• Made in the UK
Did you know?
Any of the name gifts on our website can be personalised for a Christening or Baptism and make the perfect gift they'll treasure for years to come!
2000+ 5 STAR REVIEWS
Our customers LOVE this name frame! Take a look at more reviews below.
- About This Product
Regular 34cm x 17cm
Large 40cm x 20cm
Baby christenings are a special occasion and a time for family and friends to come together in celebration. Given the significance of the day, many people want the perfect baby christening gift to reflect that. You will find something very original, unique and long-lasting, in our very popular personalised name prints.
- Product Details
Personalised Christening Gifts
Christenings are a special occasion and a time for everyone to come together to celebrate. Given how special a child's Christening day is, many people want the perfect christening gift to reflect that.
You will find something original, unique and long-lasting, in our very popular Little Friends name prints.
Our Little Friends name prints are individually designed and can be produced for ANY name (up to 13 letters). Each print can be personalised to include your child’s full name, christening date, church name or a personal message or quote.
About Our Frames
Our Little Friends range includes a plain white wooden frame or our extra-special printed wooden frame!
Our name prints are printed onto white card stock and supplied in a frame with a card mount, clear perspex and hanging device.
With our printed frames, the design is printed directly onto the wooden frame! It is not a vinyl sticker or transfer meaning it will last for years to come.
Our wooden frames have a white, painted finish and will show variations in the grain and texture of the wood. If you choose one of our printed frames the design will be printed directly onto the frame.
Your Personalised Wording
Only one child's name can be illustrated per name print (this can be a double-barrelled first name i.e. Ava-Mae).
The wording is copy/pasted exactly from the text entered on the order form so please ensure your wording is correct before placing your order* Please enter your wording carefully and include any capitals or punctuation required - please don't include any emojis as we can't print them.
If you would like any of the quotes shown please enter the full quote as part of your wording. Any changes made to an order after it has been placed will be subject to an admin charge.
The illustrations used are at our discretion and therefore the colours and characters used may vary from examples shown online. We're not able to take requests for specific characters to be included on the prints.
Ideas For Your Personalised Christening Gift Wording:
• “Every good and perfect gift is from above…” James 1:17
• Jessica Anne Stewart, Christened on Sunday 5th January 2020 at St. Mary's Parish Church.
• With lots of love on your Baptism. I am honoured to be your Godmother.
• Jackson Williams, with love on your Christening Day, 20th June 2019.
• Lily-Mae Elizabeth Adams • Christened on 8th February 2020 • St Bartholomew's Church
• May the Lord be present in your little one’s life today and always.
• May you have love, peace, and prosperity all your life.
• You are a blessing to our lives and the reason for our smile.
• “May the Lord give His angel charge over you, to guide you in all your ways.” Psalm 91:11