Made specially to fit our standard size name prints
• Fits prints of 350 x 200mm or 450mm x 210mm
• Availble in a white or stained finish
• Supplied with a clear perspex and hanging device
Please note this product does not include name print. This price is for the frame only.
Medium Frame Only (artwork not included)
About this product:
We are now offering a frame only option for our range of medium size name prints. This is ideal for customers who have purchased our name print or been given it as a gift and are unable to find a suitable frame to fit.
The frame size is 520mm x 270mm and fits our medium name prints at 450mm x 210mm or 350mm x 200mm in our various designs (Animal, Superhero, Princess etc).
The frames are available in a stained or white finish and come supplied with a mount and clear perspex.
• high quality frame
• supplied with a cream, white, pink or blue mount
• white or stained finish
• includes hanging device
• specially made to fit our medium name prints
The colour of the mount may vary from the digital version shown on screen due to monitor resolutions and colour settings.
Framing your name print is easy!
1: lift the backboard clips/pins using a teaspoon
2: remove the backboard, mount and plastic glass
3: put the backboard on a flat surface with the hangingdevice side face down
4: place the name print onto the backboard
5: place the mount on top of the name print
6: remove the protective film from one side of the plastic glass
7: give the glass a gentle wipe with a dust cloth to remove static or dust
8: place the glass onto the mount/name print
9: remove the protective film from the other side
10: make sure that you have removed any dust from the inside of the frame (this can be done by lifting the glass while it is still on the mount/name print and wiping with your finger.
11: make sure that the frame clips are all upright so that the backboard can be inserted back into the frame
12: place the name print/mount/plastic back into the frame
13: fasten the frame clips back down onto the backboard using a teaspoon
*Please note that this product is for the frame only and does not come supplied with a name print.
We are open for business and aim to dispatch orders in 1-3 working days.
STANDARD DELIVERY - Little Friends name prints
We aim to dispatch your order within 1-3 working days*.
Once your order has been dispatched a shipping confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided when placing your order.
Please keep an eye on your junk mail folder for this email.
All orders are dispatched with Royal Mail. Delivery is normally 2-3 working days after we dispatch your order*
If Royal Mail needs to deliver a parcel that won’t fit through your letterbox, the postman will place the item at your door and will step aside to a safe distance to allow you to retrieve the parcel.
* Delivery with Royal Mail is normally 2-3 working days after we dispatch your order. Due to the current situation in the UK some areas are experiencing a reduction in service levels with Royal Mail and this may cause a slight delay with delivery. We ask that you please allow 10 working days for delivery from your dispatch date.
* Working days are defined as Monday to Friday (exc bank holidays)
* Orders are dispatched with Royal Mail.
* Any times given are a guide only. We aim to dispatch orders as soon as possible.
* If you make any changes to your order after it has been placed the dispatch time may be increased
REP. OF IRELAND
Delivery to Rep. of Ireland is normally from 5-14 working days after dispatch but may take longer. Please allow 20 working days from the date of dispatch for your order to be delivered before contacting us about a missing order.
Free UK standard delivery is available on orders over £40. The free delivery option will appear at the checkout on eligible orders and must be selected when ordering for it to apply. Orders are dispatched within 5-8 working days. Applies to UK orders only.
BANK & LOCAL HOLIDAYS 2020
The dispatch times above do not include any public or local holidays. Our office will be closed on the following dates during 2020: 1st & 2nd January, Friday 10th April (Good Friday), Monday 13th April (Easter Monday), Friday 8th May (VE Day), Monday 25th May, Monday 20th July (Glasgow Fair) and Monday 28th September. We will close for Christmas on 23rd December 2020.
* These delivery times were revised on 10/04/2020.